Ziggy Co-Stars Snapshot Contest Rules
This Contest is organized exclusively by Akeneo SAS, a company with a principal place of business at 2 Place General Mellinet, 44100, Nantes, France (hereinafter “Akeneo”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL NATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these official rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Akeneo’s discretion, result in disqualification.
The Draw me a Ziggy contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is opened to physical legal residents of all over the world who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, or if minor, under behalf of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release.
2. Contest period
Contest begins January 3rd, 2023 and ends February 1st, 2023, Midnight CET when all entries must be submitted (“Contest Period’).
3. How to enter
To enter into the Contest, you shall draw a Ziggy (the “Work”) and upload your Work on this page during the Contest Period. Entrants represent and warrant that (i) their submission is the original work of such entrant, (ii) it has not been copied from others and (iii) it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity. Entrants further represent and warrant that their submission adheres to the fundamental spirit of the Contest and does not contain any defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful matter or depict anyone engaged in any illegal, immoral or lews act, any violent or pornographic material or contains any other inappropriate content such as illegal drug use, nudity or hate speech and that it will not reflect adversely on Akeneo.
Limit: a number of 5 drawings maximum submitted per email address will be accepted and no more than one email address per Entrants.
4. Winner selection and notification
Voting will close on 2023, the 14th February at 10am CET and the results will be announced on 2023, 15th February at 10am CET.
All entries will be judged on or about (day and hour) (the “Judging Date”): the judges will select the twenty (20) winners according to the higher number of likes on photo.akeneo.com per drawing. The drawing with the most number of likes will be the first winner and so on until the 20th.
Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner:
- (i) cannot be contacted;
- (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date Akeneo first tries to notify him/her;
- (iii) fails to return the affidavit and release as specified in rule 9;
- (iv) refuses the prize; and/or
- (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable;
such prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected; without securing an eligible winner, the prize may remain un-awared.
Upon contacting twenty (20) of the potential winners and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Contest, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individuals will be declared the “winners” of the Contest.
5. Prize description
There will be twenty (20) winners.
The prizes are the following:
- All of the 20 winners’ drawings will be printed separately in a A3 format, framed and exhibited at Akeneo’s 10th anniversary party on March, 8th 2023 in Paris
- Each of the 20 winners will receive a Mama Ziggy plush, size of 50cm, with an approximate value of 45 euros.
- Two “Unlock Guest” tickets for The Akeneo Annual Unlock Event in Paris which gives a winner access to the conference on March 8th and 9th and to the Akeneo 10-year anniversary party (transportation, accommodation and food expenses not included) with an approximate value of 150 euros each ticket.
All national, state and local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. Ownership and license
All entry materials become the property of Akeneo and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any submission shall remain the property of the entrant, but entry into this Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance or display such submission for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial and publicity purposes by Aleneo and/or others authorized by Akeneo, in any and all media now in existence or hereafter created, throughout the world, for the duration of the copyright in the submission. Akeneo and/or others authorized by Akeneo shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the submission.
8. No prize transfer or substitution
No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitution for prize is possible except by Akeneo in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. Consent and release.
By entering the Contest, each entrants release and discharge Akeneo, judging organization (if applicable) and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Contest, their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assignees (collectively “Akeneo Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light (collectively “Claims”). Except where prohibited:
- (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner and his/her submission for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by Akeneo and/or others authorized by Akeneo;
- (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of Akeneo entities of any and all Claims in connection with the admission of this Contest and the use, misuse or possession of his/her submission or any prize;
- (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity/copyright release; affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that Akeneo first tries to notify the potential winner. If a winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release.
- (i) Akeneo is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network, failure, malfunction, congestion or incompatibility at Akeneo’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. ”Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email address.
- (ii) Akeneo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Akeneo.
- (iii) Akeneo further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort.
- (iv) Akeneo entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel or terminate this Contest based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Akeneo be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules.
- (v) In the event this Contest if canceled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Akeneo in its sole discretion may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all the prizes offered herein.
- (vi) Akeneo entities make no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regard this Contest or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- (vii) Caution: any attempts by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Akeneo reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, (including without limitation attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Akeneo’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Akeneo are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. Applicable laws and jurisdictions
This Contest is subject to all applicable national and international, state and local laws and regulations.
Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, enforceability of these official rules shall be governed by the laws of France, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a court located in Nantes. Should there be a conflict between the laws of France and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of France. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgment or awards shall be limited to the actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding reasonable attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. Privacy and use of personal information
By participating in the Contest, each entrant:
- (i) grants to Akeneo the right to use his/her personal information provided when he/she enters the Contest and the Work (if applicable) (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winners and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize;
- (ii) grants to Akeneo the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and
- (iii) acknowledges that Akeneo may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of Akeneo in connection with any of the activities listed in (i). and/or (ii). above.